You can cast five votes, one per goal category.
Check out the finalists and then vote by June 29, 2018 (5pm Pacific Time).
Help us choose our winners!
The 5 activations that receive the most votes will be announced as the winners.
The finalists represent a diverse set of issues, engagement strategies, and activation goals. Finalists were selected using the following criteria:
- Impact on the LA2050 goals and metrics
- Overall quality of the application
- Ability to mobilize the LA community
- Collaborative spirit
- Voting begins on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (9am Pacific Time) and closes Friday, June 29, 2018 (5pm Pacific Time).
- Members of the public may vote once per goal category for a total of five votes.
- Voters must be at least 14 years old and a US resident.
- To participate in the My LA2050 Activation Challenge, voters must sign in with their mobile phone, email address, or Facebook account.
- Voters signing in by phone will receive an SMS text message with a confirmation code to enter.
- Voters signing in by email will be sent an email message with a link to press.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please review our FAQs or send us an email at [email protected].