Starting June 19, 2018, you can vote for a proposal on this website.
Help us choose our winners!
The 5 activations that receive the most votes will be announced as the winners.
The finalists will represent a diverse set of issues, engagement strategies, and activation goals. Finalists will be selected using the following criteria:
- Impact on the LA2050 goals and metrics
- Overall quality of the application
- Ability to mobilize the LA community
- Collaborative spirit
- Voting begins on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (9am Pacific Time) and closes Friday, June 29, 2018 (5pm Pacific Time).
- Members of the public may vote once per goal category for a total of five votes.
- Voters must be at least 14 years old and a US resident.
- Voters must log in to participate in the My LA2050 Activation Challenge.
- Voters can use social sign-in via Facebook or Google or can use an email account to register. Voters using an email account will be sent a link to click in order to validate their address.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please review our FAQs or send us an email at [email protected].